Done. #drawing #BettiePage #pinupart #prismacolor #coloredpencil
erajka said: can i submit a picture on your site? im getting a tatoo of Bettie done and wish to share it with you :)
Sure can! There’s a “submit” link on the left side of my page, click that and make sure you submit it as a photo. I’d be happy to post it!
#Drawing #BettiePage and listening to #AFI is the best way to start the year. #prismacolor #coloredpencil #pinupart
Thanks for all of the follows, likes and reblogs in 2013! Have a happy new year :)
Here are just some photographs that are mistaken as being Marilyn Monroe. Although some may seem obvious it’s unbelievable how many people think it is really her!
- Eva Herzigova for Guess, 1992
- Lisa-Marie Presley, 1999
- Diana Dors, c. 1950s
- Photographs by Alison Jackson who stated she took these photos of "Marilyn and JFK"
- Lindsay Lohan for Playboy, 2012
- Unknown model but plenty of Marilyn fans have stated that it is definitely not her.
- A Marilyn Monroe impersonator and lookalike
- Scarlett Johnasson for Dolce and Gabbana, 2011.
- Jimmy James, male Marilyn Monroe impersonator for LA Eyeworks
- Suzie Kennedy, Marilyn impersonator, singer and actress and was also on Come Dine With Me.
- Scarlett Johansson photographed by Mario Testino.
- Gwen Stefani by Steven Meisel for Vogue, April 2004.
Reblogging this because the world needs to know. Especially that Lisa Marie one, I’ve seen that picture tattooed on people! If they were a true enough fan of Marilyn to have “HER” face tattooed on them, well then they should have known that that was NOT her. Ugh.
havokmonroe on Instagram
Hey guys! Follow me on Instagram! :)
Have any of you had the chance to see “Bettie Page Reveals All” yet? What did you think about it?